The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has issued the official notification of the Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2019 regarding eligibility criteria, important dates and application process details.
The online registration process for GSET 2019 has begun on November 4, 2019. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to appear for the Gujarat State Eligibility Test, GSET can apply from the official website, gujaratset.in till November 30, 2019.
The GSET 2019 Exam is slated on December 29, 2019.
Important dates: GSET 2019
- Application Process Begins: November 4, 2019
- Application Fee Payment Begins: November 4, 2019
- Application Process Ends: November 30, 2019
- Application Fee Payment Ends: November 30, 2019
- Exam Date: December 29, 2019
Eligibility criteria: GSET 2019
- Candidates must have completed with their PG or Master Degree Programme or must be pursuing their final year in the PG programme.
- General candidates must have passed their PG course securing a minimum of 55 per cent marks. For reserved category candidates, they must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in PG course.
- Reserved category candidates who have non-Gujarat domicile are considered as General category for the exam.
How to Apply: GSET 2019
- Step 1: Visit the official website of GSET at gujaratset.in
- Step 2: Make the payment through online method (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI) for GSET 2019 exam
- Step 3: Fill the application form and attach all the required documents
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” option and take a print out of the confirmation page for further reference
Application fee: GSET 2019
For general/ EWS/ SEBC category– Rs 900/-
For SC/ ST/ Transgender category– Rs 700/-
For PWD– Rs 100/-
There is no upper age limit to apply for GSET 2019.