Hug Day lies only a day after the Promise day and is celebrated on February 12 every year. This year it will be observed on a Wednesday. It is the most celebrated day in Valentine’s week as the day has no bounds on its celebration, it can be celebrated with family and friends. Couple on this day shares a bond by hugging each other tightly for once as they forget about their pain in the physical world.
Hugs are an expression of love and care. It is believed that hugging someone releases oxytocin in the brain, a neurotransmitter that can lift your mind. A hug is an emotional charge that strengthens your immune system. It can also reduce stress and anxiety. You don’t need to say anything to anyone as action speaks louder than words.
Though hugs can mean a lot to your loved one sometimes words also carry way more meaning than your actions. Let’s look at some of the most known and loved quotes that can be said to your loved one on hug day.
Happy Hug Day 2020 Quotes, Messages, Whatsapp Status, Facebook Messages:
- There is one gift which can’t be given without taking it back that is why I give you hug, happy hug day!!
- A hug is a way to share joy, happiness and sadness, I want to hug you, as I want to share everything with you.
- I want to hug you so tightly, and want to make you mine forever, happy hug day.
- Sending you today a hug from across the miles so warm and tight, the distances would disappear and you’d know how much I love you!
- There is one gift in this world giving which is as good as receiving. And I give it to you today. Happy hug day!
- A hug warms, delights and charms. It’s the best gift to give to your beloved and I’m sending you across one today.
- If a hug could convey how much I love you, I would hold you in my arms forever.
- Sending your way a warm hug, to let you know that I am thinking of you and I miss you.
- Sending you a hug to ease your stress a kiss to make you smile and my heart to say, I’m thinking of you. Happy hug day!!
- You can’t wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug. That must be why god gave us arms. So here is a hug for you on this hug day.