Happy Parents’ Day 2021: Parents are the greatest gift of nature we have. They are the anchors of a family and play an integral part in nurturing a child’s emotional, physical and mental growth.
Parents’ Day recognises the role of parents in raising children, and as the foundation of a stable society. The day is marked to appreciate their efforts of selfless commitment, and the love and care that they unconditionally provide.
Parents’ Day is held annually in India on the fourth Sunday of July. This year, it will take place on July 25.
The aim of the day is to honour Parents for their sacrifices and head work they have done for their Children’s. By the way, we can thank our parents for their sacrifice and perseverance at any time. But in a nowadays busy life, most of the people don’t have time to spend with their parents.
This Day gives us an opportunity to spend some time with our parents. The best way to thank your parents is to meet them personally on this day. But, if you live far away from your parents or have any important work today, then you can use these Parents’ Day Hindi Quotes, Wishes, HD Images, Greetings, Status, Shayari, or Messages to express your ‘Thank You’ to them. So, use these, some of the best Hindi Quotes, Wishes, HD Images, Greetings, Status, Shayari, and Messages of Parents’ Day to thank your parents.
Parents Day Wishes, greetings, status, quotes and images that you can share with your parents in the spirit of gratitude.
1. Love & guidance of parents can get a child anywhere and everywhere in life. Thank you, mom and dad, for always encouraging me. Happy parent’s day!
2. You two have always been my source of inspiration and my motivation. I love you, mom and dad. Wishing both of you a happy parent’s day!
3. I am so lucky to have you both as my guardian angels. Happy Parent’s Day!
4. The biggest blessing for a child is his parents. I feel lucky all the time for having such amazing parents like you! Happy Parents’ Day!
5. Let’s take a moment to be grateful to our parents. They are the reasons why we breathe. Happy Global Day of Parents!
6. Parents are not just mom and dad. But together they form an institution for a child. Happy Parents Day to all those parents who never give up on their child!
7. At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents. Happy Global Day of Parents!
8. Parents are the architect of a better tomorrow. The fate of this world relies heavily on the duties they perform every day, every moment. Have a Happy Parents Day!
9. Dear, Mom and Dad, Thank you for the most glorious gift of all, the gift of your unconditional love. Happy Parents Day!
10. Happy Parent’s Day Mom! You always taught me the good values of life and inspired me to be a better person every day. I love you!