Snapchat is a social media platform that lets you send disappearing messages to your friends. You can also add new friends by following them and sending them a message. In this article, we will show you how to add friends on Snapchat.
How to add friends on Snapchat
If you’re looking to build your Snapchat following, adding friends is a great way to start. Here’s how:
1. Open Snapchat and sign in.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select “Add Friend.”
4. Enter the username or phone number of the person you want to add, and tap on “Next.”
5. You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to add this person as a friend. Tap on “Yes.”
6. After confirming, your new friend will be added to your friends list and can start chatting with you!
How to add people you follow on Snapchat
Adding people you follow on Snapchat is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. You can add anyone who is following you, or you can add people who are following specific accounts.
How to unfollow people on Snapchat
If you want to remove a friend from your Snapchat list, follow these steps:
1. Open Snapchat and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the app.
2. Select “Friends.”
3. Scroll down and select the person you want to unfollow.
4. Tap on the “X” in the top right corner of their profile picture.
How to block people on Snapchat
If you ever want to block someone on Snapchat, there are a few different ways to go about it. Depending on the person you want to block, you may need to use one of their contact numbers, add them to your blacklist, or send them a message saying you don’t want to be friends with them anymore.
To add someone to your blacklist, open up the app and go to their profile. Tap the three lines in the top left corner and then tap the black flag in the top right corner. Next, type in a reason for why you want them blocked (i.e., they’re being rude, they keep messaging you during class, etc.), and hit “add”.
If you want to block someone using their contact number, open up the app and head over to their profile. Tap on their name and then tap on the phone icon next to it. Type in their number and hit “add”.
Finally, if you just want to send a message saying that you don’t want to be friends with them anymore, open up the app and head over to their profile. Tap on their name and then tap on the message icon in the top left
How to report spam on Snapchat
If you’ve ever had the unfortunate experience of receiving a Snapchat message that you know is spam, then this guide is for you. Deleting spam messages from your chat history on Snapchat can be a pain, but it’s worth it to keep your account clean and free from unwanted messages.
To report spam on Snapchat:
1. Open the app and tap the three lines in the top left corner.
2. Select “Settings” from the menu that pops up.
3. Under “Account Settings,” tap “Spam.”
4. If you see any messages that you believe are spam, tap on them and then tap “Report.”
As we all know, Snapchat is a social media platform that lets you send and receive photos and videos that disappear after a certain amount of time. If you want to add friends on Snapchat, here are a few tips to help you get started: First, open the app and sign in. Once you’re logged in, tap on the three lines in the top left corner (…) Next, swipe left to reveal your profile photo. Tap on it and then select “Add Friends.” From here, you can either search for friends by their username or type in their name using the search bar at the top of the screen. When you find someone you want to add as a friend, simply tap on their username and then select “Friend.” Finally, confirm your friend request by tapping on “Yes” below their name.