Google Pay is a convenient and secure way to pay for goods and services with your smartphone. But sometimes you may wish to block someone from using your Google Pay account. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Open the Google Pay app on your phone.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Under “Settings,” tap “Blocking.”
4. To add a new card, tap “Add new card.”
5. Enter the card number, PIN, and expiration date. If you want to block someone else from using your card, also enter their email address or phone number here.
6. Tap “Block.”
How to block someone on Google Pay
1. From the main screen of Google Pay, tap on the three lines in the top left corner.
2. At the bottom of the screen, tap on “Settings.”
3. Under “Blocking,” tap on “Add new blocking rule.”
4. Enter the person’s name and contact info. Tap on “Block.”
5. If you want to unblock the person later, tap on “Unblock.”
How to unblock someone on Google Pay
If you ever want to unblock someone on Google Pay, there are a few steps that you need to take.
First, open the Google Pay app and go to the main menu. From here, click on “Blocking”.
Next, you will see a list of people that you have blocked on Google Pay. If the person that you want to unblock is not on this list, then they may have unblocked themselves. In this case, you will need to follow these steps to unblock them:
1. Open the Google Pay app and go to the main menu.
2. Click on “Settings”.
3. Under “Blocking”, click on the blue “Unblock” button next to the person that you want to unblock.
4. After clicking on the blue “Unblock” button, their account will be unblocked and they will be able to use Google Pay again.
What if I forget my PIN?
If you forget your PIN, there are a few things you can do to continue using Google Pay. First, try looking for your card in the app. If you don’t see it, go to settings and look for “account info.” You can then enter your name and email address to get a temporary password sent to that address. If that doesn’t work, you can call customer service at (855) 522-1222 and give them your name, email address, phone number, and the last four digits of your card.
What if someone blocks me on Google Pay?
Blocking someone on Google Pay is a simple process that can be done from your Google Pay settings. Here are the steps:
1. From your Google Pay settings, click on “Blocking options.”
2. Under “People you block,” select the person you want to block.
3. Click on the “Block” button at the top of the screen.
4. You will now see a notification that says “You have successfully blocked this person on Google Pay.”
If you’re ever feeling jealous or angry and want to block someone from using Google Pay on your Android device, here are the steps you need to take. Blocking someone on Google Pay prevents them from making any future transactions with your account, so it’s a good idea to use this feature sparingly. If you do decide to unblock someone, be sure to do it quickly and politely so that they don’t feel uncomfortable or retaliated against.