How to cancel Netflix subscription: So you’re finally ready to give up Netflix? Whether you’re moving to a new country, switching to another streaming service, or just need to save some money, cancelling your Netflix subscription is easy to do. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps on how to cancel your Netflix subscription.
Steps to cancel Netflix subscription
If you’re done with Netflix and ready to cancel your subscription, follow the steps below. Keep in mind that you’ll still have access to your account until the end of your current billing period.
1. Log in to your Netflix account.
2. Select the Profile icon in the top right corner.
3. Select Account.
4. Under Membership and Billing, select Cancel Membership.
5. Click Finish Cancellation to confirm you want to cancel.
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully canceled your Netflix subscription.
How to cancel Netflix through iTunes
1. Open the iTunes Store app on your device.
2. Tap the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap Sign In, then enter your Apple ID and password.
4. Tap the profile icon again, then tap your name.
5. Scroll down and tap Manage Subscriptions.
6. Locate Netflix in the list of subscriptions and tap it.
7. Tap Cancel Subscription, then confirm your decision when prompted.
Once you’ve canceled your subscription, you’ll still have access to Netflix until the end of your current billing cycle. After that, you’ll be able to continue using the service as a free trial member for one more month before it’s finally shut off completely.
Cancel Netflix subscription using a web browser
If you’re using a web browser to cancel your Netflix subscription, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Netflix.com and sign in to your account.
2. Hover over your profile name in the upper-right corner of the screen and click “Account.”
3. Under “Membership & Billing,” click “Cancel Membership.”
4. Click “Finish Cancellation.”
You will continue to have access to your Netflix account until the end of your current billing cycle.