How to connect Spotify to Google Home? If you’re a fan of streaming music, you’re probably already familiar with Spotify. The platform offers a broad selection of music to choose from, as well as the ability to listen offline and keep track of your favorite artists and tracks. Recently, though, Spotify has started to offer more integration with Google Home devices. In this guide, we’ll show you how to connect Spotify to Google Home so that you can control playback and other features right from your speaker.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is a music streaming service that lets you listen to music from your computer, phone, or other connected device. You can play music offline, and Spotify also has a feature called “connect” that lets you share songs with friends.
How to connect Spotify to Google Home:
1. Open Spotify on your computer.
2. Go to the “Home” screen and select “Google Home.”
3. You’ll now be able to control Spotify with your voice. Say “Ok Google,” then ask for the following commands:
– Play music: “Play music from Spotify”
– Next song: “Next song”
– Previous song: “Previous song”
– Switch between tracks: “Switch tracks”
How do I add Spotify to my Google Home?
Adding Spotify to your Google Home is simple. All you need is an account with Spotify and a voice enabled Google Home.
1. Open the Google Home app on your phone or computer.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select “Add new,” and then “Google Assistant.”
4. Type “spotify” into the search bar at the top of the screen, and press enter.
5. Tap on the “Spotify” entry that appears, and then select “Enable.”
6. Tap on “OK” to confirm your decision, and then press the home button on your Google Home to activate it.
7. You’ll now be able to ask Google questions such as “What’s playing on Spotify?” or “Play some music from Spotify.”
What are the benefits of using Spotify with Google Home?
If you’re an avid Spotify user, there are a few reasons why connecting the two services can be a great way to improve your music listening experience.
Firstly, Spotify and Google Home work together to make it easy for you to control your music playback. By using voice commands, you can play, pause, next track, and more with just the right voice commands.
Secondly, Spotify and Google Home have complementary features. For example, Spotify offers a library of millions of songs while Google Home supports hands-free voice queries and powerful search capabilities. This means that you can find specific songs or albums easier than ever before.
Lastly, streaming music through Spotify and Google Home has its benefits beyond just convenience. Using both services can help you keep up with your favorite artists and tracks by giving you access to their latest music as well as past releases. So whether you’re looking for an easy way to control your playback or want to explore new music from your favorite artists – connect Spotify to Google Home for a better music listening experience!
If you use Spotify on your computer, you can connect it to Google Home to control your music playback. First, open Spotify and click the three lines in the top-left corner of the window. This will display your account information.