Background removal can be a tedious task if you don’t have the right tools at your disposal, but with iOS 16 and later, you can remove backgrounds easily with some simple steps.
Background Removal in iOS 16
If you want to remove the background from an image on your iPhone with iOS 16, you can use the Photos app. First, open the Photos app and drag the photo you want to remove the background from onto the main screen. Next, select the Edit button (three lines in a horizontal row at the bottom of the screen).
In the Edit pane, tap on the Background section. You will see a list of all of the photos that are currently stored on your iPhone. To remove the background from a specific photo, tap on it and then tap on Remove Background. The background will be removed from the selected photo and it will be placed at the top of the Edit pane.
You can also use this same technique to remove backgrounds from videos. Just make sure that you have saved the video first!
How to Remove Background from an Image on an iPhone with iOS 16
If you have an iPhone and you want to remove the background from a picture that you’ve taken with it, you can do so using iOS 16.
To remove the background from an image:
1. Open the photo that you want to remove the background from.
2. Tap and hold on the area of the photo that you want to keep, then drag it to a new location on your screen.
3. Release the tap and hold button, and the background should now be removed from the photo.
Background Removal Tips for Other Apple Devices
If you want to remove background from an image on your iPhone, there are a few different ways to go about it. Here are some tips for removing backgrounds from other Apple devices:
– For Android devices, you can use the Google Photos app or the Chrome browser extension Photolysis.
– For iPhones and iPads, you can use the native photo editor or a third-party application like Clear Images.
– For Macs and Windows machines, you can use the free software Photoshop or GIMP.