HPTET Result 2019: The result of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) has been declared by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBSOSE) at its official website, hpbose.org. The exam was conducted on November 10, 12, 17 and 24. Candidates who have appeared for the HPTET 2019 exam can visit the official website to check the result.
A total of 57,248 applications applied and out of which 52,542 appeared for the exam. A maximum number of applications came for TFT Arts followed by JBT.
Note: In case any candidate come across any issue, they can contact the officials at 01892-242192.
Steps to follow to check the HPTET Result 2019
- Step 1: Go to the official website, hpbose.org
- Step 2: Now, click on ‘TET (NOV 2019);
- Step 3: Click on the link ‘results of teacher eligibility test’ available on the screen
- step 4: Enter your log-in credentials
- Step 5: Result will appear, then, download it
- Step 6: Save it for future use
The HPTET consists of 150 obejctive questions that candidates had to complete in 150 minutes. Those who have scored 60 per cent marks or above are qualified. Candidates who will top will get a certificate. A TET certificate provided to qualified candidates will be valid for 7 years.