Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has delayed the document scrutiny for the various post of IT instructor against advertisement number 11/2019. Candidates are recommended to visit the official website to check the latest information published related to the exam process.
The verification process of the documents was slated for March 14 to 21 and on March 24. It has been postponed till April.
“It is notified for information to the candidates that due to Administrative reason the Commission has decided to postpone the Scrutiny of Documents which was fixed from 14.03.2020 to 21.03.2020 and on 24.03.2020 for the various post of ITI Instructors against Advt. No.12/2019, Cat No. 11,12,23,26 and 09 of Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana,” the official notice reads.
Here’s the revised schedule:
1. Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor, Cat. No.11: 1st & 2nd April 2020
2. Engineering Drawing Instructor, Cat. No. 12: 3rd, 4th & 5th April 2020
3. Electrician Instructor (Theory), Cat. No. 23: 6th & 7th April 2020
4. Welder (Gas & Electric) Instructor, Cat. No. 26: 8th April 2020
5. Computer Instructor, Cat. No. 09: 9th April 2020
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is an organisation under the Government of Haryana to recruit staff for various posts in the various Departments of the Government of Haryana and in the subordinate offices. HSSC Established on January 28, 1970, in Haryana.