The Harayana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has activated the link for the online registration for the recruitment of operator, Assistant Manager, Sub-divisional clerk and several other vacant posts again on its official website. Interested candidates can apply on the official website of HSSC. Moreover, the candidates who were unable to apply last time can now apply this time.
HSSC will conduct the recruitment drive to fill 754 posts in the state. The application process has started on September 13, 2019, and the process was concluded on September 10, 2019.
Now, the applications have been reopened to be filled by the candidates.
How to apply for HSSC 2019:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Haryana SSC
- Step 2: Under the careers section, register yourself
- Step 3: Generate the id and password by entering all the details
- Step 4: Using the same registration ID and password fill in the form
- Step 5: Now, upload the signatures and photographs
- Step 6: Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Step 7: Keep a copy for future use
Important dates for HSSC 2019:
- Application reopening date- February 10, 2020
- Last date to apply – February 17, 2020
- Last date of payment of fees- February 20, 2020
Other information about HSSC 2019:
Candidates aged between 17 to 42 years can apply for the posts. The notification was first released on August 10, 2020, which was later extended to September 6, 2019, and later to September 13, 2020.
Now the candidates can apply for the post again till February 17, 2020.