The online registration process for recruitment against 1137 vacancies has been started by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). Candidates who are willing to apply for the posts can visit the official website of HSSC at hssc.gov.in
Here are various vacant posts in various departments that need to be filled through this recruitment process. Candidates can apply for the posts till March 24 so they are advised not to wait for the last day to apply for the posts rather do it at earliest.
Candidates who have qualified the matric exam with ITI trade certificate can apply for various posts. Candidates are advised to check the official notification carefully for more details.
The fee can be submitted till March 27, 2020. The examination either online or OMR will be conducted in the month of May and June 2020.
How to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Step 1: Go to the official site of HSSC at hssc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Under the recruitment section on the homepage, search for the post you want to apply.
- Step 3: Register yourself and then, enter the required details in the application form
- Step 4: Upload all the required details and click on the fee payment link
- Step 5: Make the payment and click on submit option
- Step 6: The application form has been submitted
- Step 7: Keep a hard copy of the same for further use
HSSC Recruitment 2020: Age limit
As per the official notification, candidates applying for the post should be between 17 years to 42 years of age. For Naib Tehsildar and Election Kanungo posts, candidates should have a graduation degree to apply.
Through this recruitment, posts to be filled up are Election Naib Tehsildar, Election Kanungo, Mechanic, Lift Operator and more. The selection criteria encompass the written examination of 90 marks and socio-economic criteria and experience of 10 marks.
The written exam will consist of questions from General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.