UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020: The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has invited applicants for the recruitment of the 121 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) Civil. Desired candidates can apply for the posts of Junior Engineers by simply visiting the official website and are advised to read the official notification carefully.
The UKSSSC JE recruitment 2020 notification has been released by the board on its official website at sssc.uk.gov.in.
Important dates for UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020:
- The online application process begins from March 3
- Last date to apply is April 2
- Last date to make fee payment of the form is April 4
- The examination is slated to be held in the month of May-June
- Candidates should possess a Diploma degree in Civil Engineering
- Candidates belonging to General, OBC and EWS categories will have to pay Rs 300/- for the form
- For SC/ST, the application fee is Rs 150
How to apply for UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020:
- Step 1: Open the official website
- Step 2: Then, search for One Time Registration (OTR) and click on it
- Step 3: Now, click on New User and fill-up the form
- Step 4: Upload all the scanned documents required
- Step 5: Cross-check details and click on submit option
- Step 6: Pay prerequisite registration fees
Candidates are advised to keep track of the official website for updates.