July 1st is International Joke Day, and to commemorate the occasion, we’ve put together a list of some of the best jokes from around the world. So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
What is International Joke Day?
International Joke Day is celebrated on July 1 each year. It is a day to celebrate jokes and laugh.
There are many different traditions associated with International Joke Day. One tradition is to make jokes about people who are not comfortable with laughter. For example, you might tell a joke about a person who is very shy or someone who doesn’t like to laugh.
Another tradition is to make jokes about social customs or cultural beliefs that are considered taboo. For example, you might make a joke about how the French are always eating crepes and the Italians love their pasta.
Whatever your reason for celebrating International Joke Day, it’s sure to be fun!
How to Celebrate International Joke Day
To celebrate International Joke Day, here are a few tips to get you started.
To celebrate International Joke Day, take some time to laugh with your friends and family. You can do this by sharing some of your favorite jokes or telling jokes that you’ve heard from other people.
You can also try making your own joke. This is a great way to show your creativity and humor. Just make sure that you keep it safe by not offending anyone.
Finally, don’t forget to have fun! That’s the main goal of International Joke Day anyway. So go ahead and have some laughs with your friends and family today!
Top Jokes About the United States
1. The United States is the only country in the world that has two currencies: the American dollar and the Confederate dollar.
2. The American flag is made up of 13 red and white stripes because George Washington was a very busy man.
3. The Statue of Liberty stands in New York Harbor because it was too expensive to put her in France.
4. In California, it’s illegal to drive through a tunnel without first turning your headlights on.
5. A national holiday in the United States is called “Cake Day.” (It’s not really a day, it’s just another day to celebrate cake.)
6. There are more McDonalds restaurants in America than there are Starbucks cafés.
7. Americans use more than one billion napkins each year, which is more than any other country in the world.
8. The average American throws away 2 ½ pounds of food every year, which is enough food to feed an entire family for a week.
9. Every time you turn on the TV in the United States, you are watching commercials for products that were made in other countries.
Jokes to tell your friends and family so that they laugh out loud:
1. What did one wall say to the other wall?
I’ll meet you at the corner.
2. Knock Knock
Isabel not working?
3. Why did a scarecrow win a Nobel prize?
He was outstanding in his field!
4. What do sprinters eat before a race?
Nothing. They fast!
5. What do you call an illegally parked frog?
6. Why are elevator jokes so good?
They work on many levels!
7. How does the moon cut his hair?
8. Why did an old man fall in a well?
Because he couldn’t see that well.
9. Knock Knock.
Dozen anyone want to let me in?
10. Why did the old lady get angry at the boy who helped her cross the street?
Because she didn’t want to cross the street.
11. Why was the man waiting near the signal with bread and butter in his hand?
Because he heard there was going to be a traffic jam.
12. Knock Knock.
13. Knock Knock.
Ann other mosquito
14. Knock Knock.
A third Mosquito.
International Joke Day ! To celebrate, we’ve put together a list of the best jokes from all over the world. Be sure to share these jokes with your friends and family on July 1st to make sure everyone has a great time.