iQOO: Prior to its release in India, iQOO has been previewing the specifications of the forthcoming iQOO 12 5G smartphone. Additionally, our team at MySmartPrice disclosed the smartphone’s price range in an exclusive fashion. Even before the smartphone’s release in China, the Vivo-owned subsidiary announced it for India. It was unveiled in China alongside the iQOO 12 Pro 5G smartphone on November 7.
Although the Pro iteration of iQOO’s premier product is exclusive to Chinese markets, the India launch of the iQOO 12 is planned for December 12. iQOO has now introduced a priority pass for the handset for the very first time.
Commissary of Contents
- Advantages and Procedures for Acquiring an iQOO Priority Pass
- iQOO 12 Specifications for 5G
Advantages and Procedures for Acquiring an iQOO Priority Pass
According to the brand’s press release, iQOO is introducing priority permits for its smartphones for the very first time. By utilizing the priority passes, the device will be made available to its supporters prior to its general release. It is anticipated that millions of iQOO enthusiasts will be extremely interested in its forthcoming flagship. For a nominal fee, the priority pass can be utilized to reserve the smartphone in advance, prior to its availability on store displays.
The privileged pass can be reserved between December 5 and December 7, iQOO discloses, one week prior to the launch on December 12. Priority pass holders are granted the opportunity to place orders for the forthcoming premier product 24 hours before the official launch. For holders of priority passes, iQOO will bundle the Vivo TWS, priced at Rs 2,999. Additionally, holders of priority passes will be eligible for the premiere offers that iQOO announces on the day of the launch.
Priority pass reservations are available via Amazon.in or the iQOO India website. Additionally, the phonemaker specifies that priority permits are limited in quantity and are granted in order of arrival. A minimum payment of Rs 999 is required to reserve the priority pass; this amount will be deducted from the cost of the smartphone.
The press release additionally validates the smartphone’s specifications prior to its official release. The forthcoming iQOO 12 5G smartphone would be the first device to be manufactured in India to feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC. The forthcoming flagship from iQOO will be the initial non-Pixel device to ship with Android 14. By eliminating bloatware, iQOO also guarantees a superior software experience on its forthcoming device.
iQOO 12 Specifications for 5G
- Display: 6.78-inch LTPO AMOLED screen with a maximum brightness of 3000 nits, 1.5K resolution, and 144Hz variable refresh rate.
- luminance, support for 2160Hz PWM dimming.
- Adreno 750 GPU and Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC processor.
- Storage and RAM: 256GB / 512GB UFS 4.0 storage and 12GB / 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM.
- Android 14-based Funtouch OS 14 software.
- Rear Cameras: The 50MP primary camera features an OIS, a 1/1.3-inch sensor size, and a 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens; the 64MP telephoto sensor features a 3x optical magnification.
- 16MP Front-Camera.
- 5,000 mAh battery with 120W rapid charging.