National Testing Agency, NTA has released JEE Main 2020 Answer Key today on the official website of NTA JEE at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can now visit the official site to check the answer keys.
The JEE Main exam was held across the country from September 1 to September 6 amid lot of protests and criticism. Around 8.7 lakh students registered for the examination this year.
According to the media reports, several students could not reach the venue due to transportation problems in various centers.
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key: How to Download
- Go to the official site of NTA JEE at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on JEE Main 2020 Answer Key link present on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the where candidates will have to download the answer key.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further use.
After downloading the answer keys, in case any candidate wants to challenge the answer keys, they can raise objections against it. To raise objections against the answer key candidates will again have to follow these simple steps.
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key: How to raise objections
- Go to the official site of JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link available ‘Challenge Answer Key’ on the home page.
- Select an option (Through Application Number and Password or Through Application Number and Date of Birth) for login.
- Insert the required details in the space provided.
- Select the relevant questions against which you want to raise objections.
- After saving your claim, proceed for the fee payment.
To raise an objection against every question Rs 1000/- processing fee will be required to be paid. In case the challenge is found correct, then the processing fee will be refunded in the same account.
After the objections are raised, the Agency will go through the objections and after making the changes will declare the final answer key. The result would also be released soon after the final answer key.
Based on the JEE Main 2020 answer key, the results will be announced. Candidates who clear the JEE Main 2020 by meeting the required cutoff will be eligible for admission to Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT), National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and the Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs).
More than 9 lakh candidates registered for the exam for admission to engineering courses.
JEE Main entrance exam is held by the NTA for admissions to BE and BTech courses at premier engineering institutes across the country.
JEE Advanced 2020:
On the basis of the JEE-Mains Paper 1 and Paper 2 results, the top 2.45 lakh candidates will be eligible to take the JEE-Advanced exam, which is a one-stop examination to get admission into the 23 premier Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
JEE-Advanced is slated to be held on September 27. The online registration process for the same will start from September 11, 2020. Students who qualify JEE Mains and wish to appear in the JEE Advanced 2020 exam can register on jeeadv.ac.in.