JIPMER PG 2020: The JIPMER PG 2020 application dates for the July Admission to MD/MS and MDS / PDF and PDCC programmes has been extended. The medical college has confirmed the extension news through a notification published on its website.
The notification said that JIPMER PG July Admission 2020 applications will now be accepted till April 23, 2020. Medical aspirants can now apply for programmes by simply logging onto jipmer.edu.in.
Earlier the application process was slated to end on April 9, 2020. Meanwhile, the release date for JIPMER PG Admit Card has also been postponed from April 28, 2020, to May 6, 2020.
Candidates can check further details about the extension in the application dates and the revision in admit card release dates through the official notification.
How to apply for JIPMER PG 2020 Exam online:
- Step 1: Go to institute’s website i.e. jipmer.edu.in
- Step 2: Scroll down the cursor to latest updates section and click on more
- Step 3: Find and click on link for JIPMER MD/MS Admission 2020 July Session on the homepage
- Step 4: Now, click on link for apply online
- Step 5: Register yourself on the website by providing required details about yourself
- Step 6: Log onto the portal using login credentials
- Step 7: Fill up the application form displayed on the screen
- Step 8: Attach necessary documents including scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Step 9: Pay the requisite amount of fee for the JIPMER PG 2020 application form
- Step 10: Verify and Submit the form
- Step 11: Download softcopy PDF or take a printout for future use
Candidates who registered or are planning to apply for the JIPMER PG 2020 exam are recommended to remember these dates in mind and make the preparations in accordance with it.