NEW DELHI: The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education has declared Class 10th and Class 12th bi-annual 2020 result for Kashmir division. JKBOSE result 2020 has been released in the online mode at jkbose.ac.in.
Students can check the result by using their roll numbers.
How to Check JKBOSE 10th & 12th Bi-Annual Result 2020:
- Go to the official website, jkbose.ac.in
- Click on the link ‘Secondary School Examination Class 10 Bi-Annual 2020/ High Secondary Part Two Bi-Annual 2020 (Private)’
- The result window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the roll number and click on ‘View Result’
- JKBOSE 10th/12th bi-annual result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a screenshot of the result and keep it safe for future reference.
The class 10th result has been announced for the regular students whereas JKBOSE 12th bi-annual result 2020 is out for the private students.
Click here to check the JKBOSE 10th bi-annual 2020 result.
Click here to check the JKBOSE 12th bi-annual result 2020 for private students.
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education is the main board of school education across the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is based in Jammu & Srinagar and is an autonomous body under the administration of the state government of Jammu and Kashmir. A total of 10200 schools across the state are affiliated under this Board.