KCET 2023: Today, the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will administer the Karnataka Common Entrance Examination (KCET 2023). Before Siddaramaiah’s inauguration as chief minister of Karnataka, the Karnataka Examination Authority issued a traffic advisory to students taking the Karnataka CET 2023.
Candidates are required to bring the KCET admit card 2023, a valid photo ID, and a black or blue ballpoint pen to the examination. According to the KCET traffic advisory, in the event of traffic congestion or blockage, applicants can present their KCET hall ticket 2023 to adjacent police in order to arrive at the exam centre on time.
KCET 2023 exam day guidelines, dress code
- Examinees scheduled for the 20th of May are advised to adhere to the instructions provided by the administration.
- Candidates must arrive at the examination centre well in advance of the reporting time.
- It is required to bring the KCET 2023 admit card and a photo ID, preferably an Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.
- In the exam room, mobile phones, printed or written materials, Bluetooth, and any other electronic devices are prohibited.
- Aspirants should not wear long-sleeved garments, jewellery, watches, shoes with heavy soles, sunglasses, or shirts with large buttons.
According to the KCET bell schedule for 2023, the first shift will commence between 10.30 and 11.50 a.m., and the second shift will begin between 2.30 and 3.50 p.m. Biology will be administered in the first shift, followed by mathematics in the second. Each paper will be worth sixty points.