Kerala University has announced Kerala University Result 2020 on October 30, 2020. The university has released the result for different BSc and BA programmes. Candidates who have taken the undergraduate courses exam can check their result on the official website of Kerala University at keralauniversity.ac.in.
With these results, the partial result for Final Year B.A (Annual Scheme) Degree Supplementary & Part III Subsidiaries Examination April 2020. Those candidates who have appeared for the examination will have to score an SCPA of 4.00 or E Grade, or a minimum of 40% to qualify for the exam.
According to the official notice released by the varsity, “For the successful completion of a semester, (for 2014 Admission candidates) a student has to score a minimum SCPA of 4.00(E Grade)[A minimum of 40% (E Grade) is required for passing a course with a separate minimum of 40% (E Grade) for Continuous Evaluation and End semester Evaluation.”
Kerala University Result 2020: Steps to check
Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their result by following these simple steps given below.
- Go to the official site of Kerela University at keralauniversity.ac.in.
- Click on Result link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates can click on B.Sc result and BA Degree result link.
- The result would be available in the PDF file.
- Check the result and download the page.
- If needed candidates can keep a hard copy of the same for further reference.
The draft mark lists would be made available on the University portal. Candidates can use the draft mark lists for applying for scrutiny and revaluation. The deadline to apply for scrutiny and revaluation is till November 13, 2020.
For further details, candidates are advised to visit the official site of Kerala University.