The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) would release the admit card for the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2020 on the official site. Candidates who had appeared for the exam will be able to check and download their admit cards by visiting the website at kmatindia.com.
The KMAT 2020 will be held on October 29, and candidates will be taking the examination online this year. This measure is being taken by the KPPGCA due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and to prevent the risk of infection.
The official notice released by KPPGCA says, “KMAT 2020 test will be conducted online and you can appear for it from home, as it adheres to the social distancing norms recommended to be followed during the Covid-19 pandemic.”
As per the notice, the schedule for the second test of KMAT 2020 will also be released shortly.
The students will have to keep a track of the official website for the registration details of the second test.
KMAT 2020: Steps to download admit card
- Step 1: Go to the official website of KMAT i.e. kmatindia.com.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link ‘KMAT 2020 Test admit card’.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 4: Enter your required credentials on the page.
- Step 5: The KMAT admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download and take a printout of the admit card for future use.
The KMAT exam is held annually for candidates who seek admissions into MBA, PGDM, and MCA courses in post-graduation institutes in Karnataka. Admission will be offered to the students based on the score in KMAT 2020.