Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019: Meghalaya Police Recruitment Board has invited candidates for online registration of various posts including unarmed branch sub-inspector, constable, fireman, driver, MPRO operator constable, armed branch constable, driver constable, signal operator, commando constable, and follower. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website at megpolice.gov.in.
The online application process has been started and the candidate can apply till December 14, 2019. The exam will be held for a total of 1015 vacancies.
Candidates will have to clear a physical efficiency test of 100 marks followed by a written exam of 300 marks. Lastly, a selection process will be through an interview of 50 marks.
Steps to follow to apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019
- Step 1: Go to the official website at megpolice.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the option ‘notice board’, look for recruitment, then click on it
- Step 3: Select the post for which you want to apply on the screen
- Step 4: Fill the form and upload all the required documents
- Step 5: Click on submit
- Step 6: After submitting the form, the candidate will receive a notification on their registered mobile contact and email id
Meghalaya Police Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1015
- UB Sub-Inspector – 41
- Unarmed Branch Constable – 268
- Fireman (Male) – 37
- Driver – 25
- MPRO Operator Constable – 21
- Armed Branch Constable/BN Constable – 368
- Driver Constable (Male) – 13
- SF 10 AB Sub-Inspector – 3
- Signal Operator – 5
- Commando Constable (Male) – 98
- Commando Constable (Female) – 41
- Follower (Male) – 64
- Follower SF10 (Male) – 10
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- UB Sub-Inspector/ AB Sub-Inspector – Graduation
- Unarmed Branch Constable/Fireman (Male)/Driver/MPRO Operator Constable and Signal Operator – 12th passed
- Armed Branch Constable/BN Constable/Driver Constable (Male) – 9th Class Passed
- Commando Constable (Female/Male) – 10th class passed
- Follower – 5th class passed
- UB Sub-Inspector/ AB Sub-Inspector – 21 to 27 Years
- Unarmed Branch Constable/Fireman (Male)/Driver/MPRO Operator Constable and Signal Operator – 18 to 21 Years
- Armed Branch Constable/BN Constable/Driver Constable (Male) – 18 to 21 Years
- Commando Constable (Female/Male) – 18 to 21 Years
- Follower -18 to 27 Years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, Written Exam and Interview. For the post of Follower, a trade test will be conducted in place of the written test.
Candidates can apply through the official website from November 12 to December 14, 2019, for Meghalaya Police Jobs 2019.