NABARD Office attendant admit card 2020: The NABARD Admit Card 2020 has been released by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development for Office Attendant posts on its official website.
Candidates who have applied for the examination can download their admit card by logging the website at nabard.org. The last date to apply for the posts is February 4, 2020.
How to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website, nabard.org
- Go to the What New section and click on the link that reads, ‘Link For Downloading Preliminary Examination Call Letter And Handouts For Office Attendant’ available on the page
- A new page will appear
- Enter the credentials and log in
- The admit card will appear on the display screen
- Download the admit card and take a print out of the same for future reference
The preliminary examination is scheduled to be conducted on February 4, 2020, across various centres. Candidates are recommended to carry the admit card to the exam hall otherwise they won’t be allowed to sit for the exam.