The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the official notification for NEET PG 2021 Examination. NBE has also started the online registration process for NEET PG 2021 Exam and candidates can register online for it until 15th March via the official exam portal i.e. nbe.edu.in.
As per the official notification, the application form of NEET PG 2021 will be available from February 23, 3 PM onwards. Eligible candidates must fill and submit the application form by March 15, 2021.
Eligibility for NEET PG
Aspirants must possess the provisional or permanent MBBS degree certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI – now National Medical Commission)
They must have a permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by NMC or State Medical Council (SMC)
Aforementioned, candidates must have completed their one-year internship on or before June 30, 2021
It is mandatory to have an Aadhaar Card to apply for the NEET PG exam.
How to Register for NEET PG 2021
- Visit the official website of the National Board of Education – nbe.edu.in or exam.natboard.edu.in
- On the homepage, click on the NEET PG 2021 tab
- A login page will open where you have to click on Registration Link for NEET PG 2021
- Register yourself by providing the required information
- Upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future reference
NEET PG 2021: Important Dates
|Exam Event||Date / Deadline|
|NEET PG 2021 Notification Released||23rd February 2021|
|NEET PG 2021 Application Process Begins||23rd February 2021|
|NEET PG 2021 Application Process Ends||15th March 2021|
|NEET PG 2021 Exam Date||18th April 2021|
|NEET PG 2021 Result Declaration Date||31st May 2021|