NEET PG Counselling 2023: Tomorrow, August 28, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will announce the result of the second round of National Eligibility Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) counselling 2023 seat allocation. On the official website, mcc.nic.in, candidates who submitted choices for MCC NEET PG counselling 2023 for admission to MD, MS, and MDS programmes in state medical and dental colleges will be able to view their allotment results.
On August 29, students must upload their documents to the MCC portal. Seat-allocated candidates will be required to present their authentic documents at the designated institution between August 29 and September 5.
NEET PG Counselling 2023: Required Documents
- Letter of Allotment issued by MCC
- Admit Card issued by NBE.
- NBE-issued NEET PG 2023 result or rank letter.
- Mark documents for the first, second, and third professional MBBS and BDS examinations.
- MBBS, BDS diploma, and provisional certificate
How to verify the NEET PG second round seat allocation result.
- Visit the MCC’s official site at mcc.nic.in.
- Navigate to the PG medical section of the main page.
- Click the link for the result of seat allocation.
- Enter your login details.
- Seat allocation result will be shown
- Download and print the document.
On September 6, colleges will verify the information of candidates who have joined and share it with MCC. Candidates who are not selected in round 2 will have the opportunity to register in round 3.
MCC will initiate registration for the third round of counselling 2023 on September 8. The procedure of selecting candidates for the third round will commence on September 9. The result of the seat allocation will be announced on September 16.