Popularly known as Mahatma Gandhi, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, inspires thousands of individuals all over the globe.
The political leader, born in Gujarat in 1869 to Karamchand Gandhi and Putlibai, fought for the freedom of India and is called the Father of the Nation.
Here are his 10 inspiring quotes that are still relevant today.
1. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
2. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
3. I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life.
4. An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
5. Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.
6. Change yourself – you are in control.
7. To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.
8. Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.
9. The good man is the friend of all living things.
10. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.