OTET Result 2019: The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has declared OTET Result 2019 today, on November 21, 2019, for all the candidates who have appeared for the exam on the official website of the BSE.
Candidates can avail OTET 2019 results online on the official website of BSE Odisha, bseodisha.nic.in.
How to check OTET 2019 Exam Result
- Step 1: Go to the official website, bseodisha.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on Examinations Tab in top menu
- Step 3: Choose the OTET Exam from the drop-down menu
- Step 4: A new page will be displayed
- Step 5: Now, click on the OTET 2019 Result Link
- Step 6: Enter the details required
- Step 7: Result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 8: Download and take a print out for future use
Or alternatively, click on the link highlighted and scrolling below the Top menu bar then, a candidate can check the result.
Passing Criteria for OTET 2019 Exam
As per the official notification, the authority has revised the passing percentage or criteria for the state-level teacher eligibility test. For classes 1 to 8, candidates need to score a minimum of 60 per cent marks in the eligibility exam. For teaching jobs in schools based in Odisha, it is a mandatory condition for the candidates to clear the OTET exam.
About BSE Odisha
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE) is a board of education for public and private schools under the state government of Odisha, India.
Under the Odisha Education Act 1953, the BSE was established. All the necessary secondary education in the state of Odisha is being controlled and maintained by the BSE Odisha. Under this, several courses are offered to students for different occupations and to prepare the students for university.