The fourth edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2021 will be held on Wednesday, April 7, 2021, at 7 pm where Prime Minister Narendra Modi will interact with students, teachers, and parents. This year on Pariksha Pe Charcha PM Modi will interact with all in virtual mode due to the pandemic.
Education Minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank while speaking to ANI revealed that almost 14 lakh participants had registered themselves in the contest for the ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha’ 2021. As many as 10.5 lakh students, 2.6 lakh teachers, and 92,000 parents participated in the creative writing contest.
In the programme, PM Modi will be answering the questions of students on how they can beat exam stress and how to deal with parents.
Let us make exams stress free!
Watch tonight at 7 PM. pic.twitter.com/Sdu7dS7DSl
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) April 7, 2021
Where to watch Pariksha Pe Charcha 2021
- The official Twitter handle of PM Modi @narendramodi
- The event will also be live-streamed at the Twitter handle of the Prime Minister’s Office.
- PM Modi’s official Youtube channel: Youtube.com/c/pmoindia.
- It will be broadcast on Doordarshan channels including DD National, DD News, and DD India.
- All 32 channels of public educational television, Swayam Prabha, will broadcast Pariksha Pe Charcha 2021. These channels are available on DD DTH and JIO TV mobile App.
PM Narendra Modi earlier said on social media that “We have been living under the shadow of coronavirus for the last one year and because of that I have to forego the charm of meeting you in person and have to be with you in a new format — the first virtual edition of ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha’.”
Describing the students, parents, and teachers as ‘exam warriors’, PM Modi said, “The first-ever virtual PPC2021 is going to be an exciting interaction, covering a diverse range of topics. You could be an exam warrior, a parent, or a teacher, there’s something for everyone. Let us make exams stress-free”. Before the event, the prime minister also released a revised edition of his book, Exam Warriors.