POCO M6 Pro debuted in India last month as a rebranded version of the China-exclusive Redmi Note 12R. At launch, the device was only available in two RAM/Storage configurations: 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB. Now, the company has added the 4GB + 128GB variant in India without fanfare. Clearly, this new iteration falls between the base and premium models. Other than RAM and storage, the remaining specifications remain unchanged.
POCO M6 Pro price in India, availability
- The POCO M6 Pro 4GB + 128GB model is priced at Rs 11,999.
- In comparison, the 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB variants are priced at Rs 10,999 and Rs 12,999, respectively.
- The new variant will be available for purchase starting from September 14th at 12 PM IST via Flipkart.
- ICICI Card holders can avail a Rs 1,000 instant discount.
- The POCO M6 Pro will be available in Forest Green and Power Black colours.
POCO M6 Pro 5G specifications
- Display: POCO M6 Pro 5G sports a 6.79-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate, a 240Hz touch sampling rate and Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Processor: The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 chipset paired with Adreno GPU.
- RAM and storage: 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB. The smartphone also has a microSD card slot for storage expansion of up to 1TB.
- Cameras: POCO M6 Pro 5G houses a 50MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth sensor at the rear. For selfies, there is an 8MP front camera.
- Battery and charging: The smartphone packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
- Software: The handset runs on Android 13-based MIUI 14 custom skin out-of-the-box.
- Other features: IP53 rating for water and dust resistance and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.