RRB Group D Result 2018-19 update: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has confirmed that the Group D Results 2019 will be announced in three days. Once the results will be declared, all the candidates can check the same on the regional websites of RRBs.
According to latest updates, the Railway Recruitment Board is all set to declare RRB Group D Result 2018-19 on Monday, March 4, 2019.
Over 1.7 crore candidates had appeared for the RRB Group D recruitment exam conducted from September 17 and December 17, 2018.
Candidates, who had appeared for the exam, are advised to keep track on RRB’s official website. Successful candidates will have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test.
RRB Group D Result 2018-19: Date and time
The Railway Recruitment Board was earlier scheduled to announce RRB Group D Result 2018-19 on February 17, 2019. According to latest updates, the board is expected to release RRB Group D Result 2018-19 on March 4, 2019. However, the board has not mentioned the result declaration time.
RRB Group D Result 2018-19: How To Check Online
- Step 1: Visit the official website rrbcdg.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘RRB group D result’ option (link not yet active).
- Step 3: A new page will open.
- Step 4: Enter the required information.
- Step 5: RRB group D result will appear.
- Step 6: Download and take print out for reference.
List of RRB’s regional websites where the RRB Group D Result 2018- 19 will be available.
- RRB Guwahati (rrbguwahati.gov.in)
- RRB Jammu (rrbjammu.nic.in)
- RRB Kolkata (rrbkolkata.gov.in)
- RRB Malda (rrbmalda.gov.in)
- RRB Mumbai (rrbmumbai.gov.in)
- RRB Muzaffarpur (rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in)
- RRB Patna (rrbpatna.gov.in)
- RRB Ranchi (rrbranchi.gov.in)
- RRB Secunderabad (rrbsecunderabad.nic.in)
- RRB Ahmedabad (rrbahmedabad.gov.in)
- RRB Ajmer (rrbajmer.gov.in)
- RRB Allahabad (rrbald.gov.in)
- RRB Bangalore (rrbbnc.gov.in)
- RRB Bhopal (rrbbpl.nic.in)
- RRB Bhubaneshwar (rrrbbbs.gov.in)
- RRB Bilaspur (rrbbilaspur.gov.in)
- RRB Chandigarh (rrbcdg.gov.in)
- RRB Chennai (rrbchennai.gov.in)
- RRB Gorakhpur (rrbguwahati.gov.in)
- RRB Siliguri (rrbsiliguri.org)
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram (rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in)
All the candidates who will clear the CBT will appear for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) in which a candidate’s physical capabilities will be tested with some tasks.
|Lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down||Lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down|
|Run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.||Run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.|
About Indian Railways:
One of the world’s largest railway networks, the Indian Railways, was first introduced in the year 1853. It has always been an integral part of lives across the country.
Railways were first introduced to India in the year 1853 from Bombay to Thane.
By the year 1951, the different systems of the railways were nationalised as one unit, which became the Indian Railways.
In the year 2003, the Indian Railways was featured in the Guinness Book of World Records for offering the steepest rise in altitude in the space of 96 kilometers.