Tech giants Samsung is all set to launch new and upgraded phones this year. With the modification in models, it has also modified the names by using two-digit nomenclature for the devices which was an earlier single digit. Samsung Galaxy A series is all set to go with a transformation this year as the specifications of upcoming smartphone Galaxy A50 has been leaked.
According to the reports, Samsung Galaxy A50 will feature a long-lasting battery backup as it is tipped with a large 4000mAh battery. A50 will sport a 24-megapixel main camera, but it is not clear that how many lenses will be placed on the back and front of the device.
We will display some specifications which are likely to be featured by the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A50 smartphone:
- It will offer a 4GB RAM with 64GB/128GB internal storage expandable upto 256GB via memory card.
- The Samsung Galaxy A50 will reportedly sport a 6.0-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O-type display offering 411 PPI.
- The device will be powered by Exynos 9610 processor with a 4000mAh battery and wireless charging support.
- The handset will run on the latest Android 9.0 Pie and offers 4G, Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS in terms of connectivity.
- A50 will also feature a fingerprint scanner.
- The phone is speculated to be priced at Rs 14,990 in India.
A50 having 4000mAh battery pack would become the second mobile phone to feature this huge battery pack. Earlier, only Samsung Galaxy Note 9 possessed 4000mAh battery pack.