A few days after the Samsung Galaxy View 2 was leaked on the internet, the company has officially announced the tablet in US, in association with telecom giant AT&T. The device comes with a 17.3-inch display and houses a 12,000mAh battery.
The tablet is the successor of 2015 launched Galaxy View which features an 18.4-inch display and 5700mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy View 2: Specifications
- The Samsung Galaxy View 2 tablet features a 17.3-inch full HD+ display with thick bezels. It measures 10.37 x 16.42 x 0.68 inches with a screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
- The Galaxy View 2 has an octa core Exynos 7884 processor, along with a 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 400GB using the microSD card slot.
- The device runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo. There is only one 5MP camera on the device which is located on the front for video calls.
- The Samsung Galaxy View 2 is powered by a massive 12,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy View 2: Price and availability
- The Samsung Galaxy View 2 is priced at $740, which is approximately, Rs 52,000. It will be available in its launch market from April 26 on both online and offline platforms.
- AT&T is offering a ‘Next’ installment plan in which users can pay $37 (approx Rs 3,000) in 20 equal monthly payments to own this tablet.
- Samsung Galaxy View 2 can be purchased from the AT&T stores starting today.
Further, there is no information on whether (an when) Samsung will launch the tablet in other markets like India.