TNUSRB Results 2020: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has declared the result for Sub Inspector of Police Recruitment Exam 2020 on its official website. The scores for the written examination have been released. The exam was held for the recruitment of Sup Inspector of Police (Taluk, AR and ASP).
Candidates who appeared for the exam can check and download the results by visiting the official TNUSRB website at tnusrbonline.org.
Steps to check SI recruitment exam TNUSRB Results 2020:
- Step 1: Open the official TNUSRB website tnusrbonline.org
- Step 2: On the homepage, find for the Sub Inspector Recruitment section
- Step 3: Now, click on the link titled Login for Marks’
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new webpage on the official website
- Step 5: Enter the User ID and password to login
- Step 6: Your result will be displayed
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of the result for future use
TNUSRB Results 2020: Other important details
Earlier this month, the merit list and answer keys for Sub Inspector recruitment exam were made available on the official TNUSRB website.
Qualified candidates in this exam will have to appear for the next phase of the recruitment exam, which is the Physical Measurement Test (PMT)/ Endurance Test (ET)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Candidates are advised to keep track of the official website for any updates and information regarding the next phase of recruitment exam.