US President Donald Trump has graced the Indian stage today on 24th Feb. The inherent chemistry he and Prime Minister Narendra Modi possess can be well seen in Trump’s speeches.
Addressing a giant gathering at Motera Stadium both controversial but yet bigger than life Prime Ministers did a lot of talks.
While Prime Minister Modi was very precise about the future prospects that India and US ties will have. Donald Trump focused on the credibility and good things India has in its favour and why does the United States get attracted to those achievements India has attained.
It is inevitable to look into what Trump has said and how profound it is in the bigger scheme of things.
Top Quotes of Donald Trump while delivering his speech at Motera Stadium:
- “India is all about hope to all of humanity. It is one of the most amazing nations in the world. It has become an economic power in the last 70 years. It will soon rise to become a country with the largest middle-income group population.”
- “India has risen in the international sphere because it has achieved accolades while maintaining its democratic nature.”It (India’s growth) is more important because you have done it as a democratic, peaceful and tolerant country,” President Trump said.
- “India and the US have a natural, beautiful and enduring connection of friendship. Powered by this spirit, Indians and Americans will be thriving together for progress.”
- India is filled with treasures in its lap, from the sacred banks of the Ganges to the Golden Temple to the Jama Masjid. All Indians–Hindus, Muslims, Christians and Jews, rich and poor — must take pride in glories of past, bright future. You speak more than 100 languages and have over two dozen states, yet you have stood as a great nation.”
- “India and the US are committed to fighting terrorists and their radical extremist ideology. We are committed to fighting against threats from radical Islamic terrorists. That is why my administration is working with Pakistan to crack down on terror groups operating on its land.”