Tripura Police Recruitment 2019 update: Tripura Police has published recruitment notification for the post of Riflemen.
Interested candidates can apply for the post by applying on the official website till June 8, 2019.
Tripura Police Riflemen Recruitment 2019: How to apply
- Step 1: Visit tripurapolice.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘ Tripura Police Riflemen Recruitment 2019’ option.
- Step 3: Enter the required information.
- Step 4: Apply online.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2019: Important dates
Opening date of application March 9, 2019
Last date of application: June 8, 2019
Tripura Police Recruitment 2019: Important details
- Total Riflemen vacancies: 1488
- Riflemen (General Duty – inside state quota): 1013
- Riflemen (General Duty – outside state quota): 337
- Riflemen (Tradesmen- inside state quota): 105
- Riflemen (Tradesmen- outside state quota): 33
- General candidates – Rs. 100/
- SC/ST/BPL card holder candidates – Rs. 50/
- Tripura Police has published recruitment notification for the post of Riflemen
- Interested candidates can apply for the post by applying on the official website till June 8, 2019.
- The online application process is mentioned above.
About Tripura Police
The Tripura Police headquarters is located at Agartala, the capital of Tripura state. Entire Tripura Police can be classified into two ranges, The Southern Range consisting of West, Sepahijala, South, Khowai, Gomati districts and the Northern range consisting of North, Dhalai. Unakoti districts. It had in all 65 police stations across the state. Serving under Tripura police is a real challenging job for reasons like:-
The state is having 80%(Approx) of its area with International border i.e Bangladesh from three sides
Insurgency problems are still continuing in few pockets
19 tribes, Bengalis and other minority community people are living together
Hilly terrain covering approx 80% of the land mass High Literacy rate generating consciousness about rights and legalities