On Tuesday, the Union Public service commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for civil services (preliminary ) exam 2020 on the official website. Candidates can download their e-admit card from the official website at upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CSE prelims 2020 is all set to be held on October 4. The exam was scheduled to be conducted in May however, due to the coronavirus pandemic situation it got delayed.
Over 7 lakh candidates appear for UPSC civil services prelims exam every year.
How to download UPSC CSE Admit Card 2020:
- Go to the official website at upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link given on What’s New section on the home page to download admit card
- Preview the instructions carefully
- After reading the instructions, click yes on the end of the page
- Enter the required details
- Key in your login credentials and submit
- Your UPSC Civil Services prelims admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its print out
If a photograph is not printed or not visible on the admit card, candidates should bring two identical photographs (one for each session) along with a proof of identity such as voter ID card, Aadhaar card, etc. to the venue of the exam along with the undertaking.