RSCIT January 2020 result: The Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU), Kota, has declared the result of the Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology (RSCIT) Exam on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the RSCIT January 2020 Examination can check their results by visiting the official website at rkcl.vmou.ac.in.
The RSCIT exam was conducted on January 19. The RSCIT results will include the name of the candidate, name of the examination, marks secured in each section and the qualifying status of the candidate.
How to check the RSCIT January 2020 result:
- Step 1: Open the official website at rkcl.vmou.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the ‘View Result’ option in front of January 19, 2020 exam tab available on the homepage
- Step 3: A new page will open, now select your region and enter the registration number or your name and date of birth
- Step 4: RSCIT January 2020 Result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Download the scorecard and save it for further reference
RSCIT is a diploma computer course offered by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) and organized by the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU).
Qualified candidates for the RSCIT examination can apply in various entry-level jobs in the Rajasthan government.