West Bengal NEET round 1 seat allotment result 2020: The Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal has announced the West Bengal UG Medical, Dental, and AYUSH round 1 seat allotment result 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who have applied for the WB NEET counselling 2020 can check the seat allotment results 2020 online — wbmcc.nic.in.
Issuing a notice on Tuesday, Director of Medical Education, Dept of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of West Bengal said: “The pdf format of Round 1 result of WB UG Medical Dental and AYUSH counselling 2020 published on 16.11.2020 is updated on 17.11.2020 and published in counselling website www.wbmcc.nic.in for public viewing.”
Steps to check West Bengal NEET round 1 seat allotment result 2020:
- Go to the official website at wbmcc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Allotment Results”
- A new page will be displayed on the display screen
- Click on the link that says, “Medical, Dental & AYUSH Seats Allotment Result (Round-1)”
- The West Bengal NEET round 1 seat allotment result 2020 in a pdf format will be displayed on the screen
- Download the results and take its print out for future reference.
The West Bengal NEET counselling is conducted as follows: Enrollment & Online Fee Payment, Publication of Seat Matrix -Round 1, Registration, Choice Filling and Locking of Choices, Seat Allotment Process – Round 1, Result Publication – Round 1, Reporting for admission at the Allotted Institution – Round 1, and Subsequent rounds.