Check out the today’s Amazon quiz answers 14 October 2020. The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8 AM and ends at 12 PM. Play this quiz with correct answers and stand a chance to win Dyson Airwrap.
Visit this ‘Amazon Daily Quiz Answers‘ page daily for updated Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers (Win Dyson Airwrap)
Question 1: Which country is credited with inventing this food item?
Answer 1: Italy
Question 2: Name this domed building which is the largest church in the world.
Answer 2: St. Peter’s Basilica
Question 3: In which city is this tall building located?
Answer 3: Dubai
Question 4: In which movie series would you find this character?
Answer 4: Star Wars
Question 5: In which of these sports, would this type of glove usually be used?
Answer 5: Baseball
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date