Amazon India conducts quizzes every day to maintain the engagement of its audiences. People can take up the Amazon quiz and stand a chance to grab various exciting prizes. To become eligible for the prize, a user has to answer all questions correctly.
The Amazon Quiz for July 21, 2020, is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win a Bose Soundsport headphones. These quiz starts at 8am and close at noon every day.
Amazon Quiz July 21 details:
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Bose Soundsport headphones
- Amazon Quiz Date: July 21, 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8 am–12 pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Steps to participate in Amazon Daily Quiz 21 July, 2020:
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & sign in to the Amazon App.
- Go to the home page & scroll down then you will find the “Amazon Quiz July 21” banner, tap on it.
- Now tap on start tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz July 21 2020 Answers:
Question 1 : Which country, recently in news due to elephant deaths, is home to almost a third of African elephants?
Ans :- Botswana
Question 2 : Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences in Delhi is the host of India’s first __ , launched very recently.
Ans :- Plasma Bank
Question 3 : For the first time ever which Grand Prix opened the F1 calendar with a closed door event?
Ans :- Austrian Grand Prix
Question 4 : In Gujarat, Dhanvantri Rath services has been launched to provide what kind of services to the people?
Ans :- Healthcare
Question 5 : Which 200-year-old apparel company, that outfitted 40 of the last 45 US presidents, recently filed for bankruptcy?
Ans :- Brooks Brothers