Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
Submit Answers & Win Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance in Today’s Amazon Quiz. Amazon Quiz contest’s timing is 8 AM to 12 PM Daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be declared later on the same day at Amazon Quiz Winners Section. Submit Correct answers in Amazon App to Win Amazon Quiz.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, July 27, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge).
The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM. The winner of the quiz will get Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today- July 27, 2020:
Question 1: PM SVAnidhi is a centrally sponsored scheme to help whom?
Answer 1: Street Vendors
Question 2: Sri Lanka recently reported to have eradicated Rubella and which other disease?
Answer 2: Measles
Question 3: Which of these days has been observed on July 11 every year since 1989?
Answer 3: World Population Day
Question 4: Who was the Man of the Match for a 9 wicket match haul in the first Test match between England and West Indies, recently held at Southampton?
Answer 4: Shannon Gabriel
Question 5: The Jenner Institute at the Oxford University is a famous institute that specializes in research of what?
Answer 5: Vaccines
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.