The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released AP EAMCET 2020 answer key today on its official website. AP EAMCET answer key is now accessible to candidates on the official website eamcet.apsche.ac.in.
Candidates can now check and download the answer key and calculate their score in AP EAMCET 2020 exam.
How to check AP EAMCET answer key:
- Visit the official AP EAMCET 2020 website – eamcet.apsche.ac.in
- Click on the answer key link
- Enter the required login credentials
- AP EAMCET answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print to calculate the score
If any candidate finds any objection to the answer of any question can also raise an objection against the AP EAMCET answer key up to September 28.
The challenges have to be made online via official website by login to the candidate portal. Further, candidates need to upload the document/proof supporting their challenge while applying for the answer key objection.
How to challenge the AP EAMCET answer key:
- Go to the official AP EAMCET 2020 website – eamcet.apsche.ac.in
- Login to candidate portal
- Select answer key challenge
- Select the questions you want to challenge
- Upload the document proof and pay the required fee
- Submit the challenge and take a print of it
The final answer key and AP EAMCET result would be released after considering the challenges made by students.
The result and final AP EAMCET answer key will be out shortly on the official portal. AP EAMCET 2020 exam was held from September 17 to 18 and 21 to 23, 2020 (Engineering) and September 23 to 25, 2020 (Agriculture).