अब आप न्यूज्ड हिंदी में पढ़ सकते हैं। यहाँ क्लिक करें
cyfy
Home » IANS » Bengal minor loses two fingers in accidental blast

Bengal minor loses two fingers in accidental blast

By IANS
Published on :

Kolkata, Jan 23 (IANS) A minor boy in West Bengal’s Birbhum district lost two fingers when a gelatine stick he was fiddling with exploded on Thursday, locals and police said.

The victim, a student of class four in Rampurhat, had carried the gelatine stick to the local field to play without realising what it was.

According to the family members, the child’s father works in a stone quarry and had brought the gelatine stick home.

“He didn’t know what it was. He was playing with it when there was a loud blast. Two of his fingers on the left hand were blown up,” said the child’s mother.

The boy is now under treatment at Rampurhat Medical College.

–IANS

ssp/vd

(This story has not been edited by Newsd staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
(For more latest news and updates Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter. Download our mobile app )

Latests Posts