Best movies to watch on Netflix in India: While there are many great movies to watch on Netflix India, we have compiled a list of the best ones so that you can choose what to watch easily.
It can be difficult to wade through the vast selection of Netflix titles, especially if you’re not sure what you’re looking for. If you’re in India and looking for a good movie to watch on Netflix, look no further than this list! We’ve compiled some of the best titles available, so you can just sit back and relax.
What are the best movies to watch on Netflix in India?
There are so many great movies to watch on Netflix in India! Here are a few of our favorites:
1. The Lunchbox – This heartwarming film follows the story of a widowed housewife who begins a forbidden friendship with a man she meets through a lunch delivery service.
2. Bombay Talkies – A collection of four short films from some of India’s most celebrated directors, this movie is a must-watch for any fan of Indian cinema.
3. Court – A fascinating courtroom drama that explores the complexities of the Indian legal system, Court is a must-see for anyone interested in social justice issues.
4. Masaan – A beautiful and moving film about love, loss, and redemption, Masaan is one of the best Indian films of recent years.
5. Andhadhun: One of the most acclaimed films of 2018, this black comedy thriller stars Tabu and Ayushmann Khurrana as a visually impaired pianist and his murderous neighbour, respectively.
6. Dangal (2016)
Director: Nitesh Tiwari
Main Cast: Aamir Khan, Sakshi Tanwar, Fatima Sana Shaikh
IMDb Rating: 8.4
RT Score: 88%
Synopsis: Mahavir Singh Phogat (Aamir Khan) stands against the social stigmas dwelling around the societal norms of India. He trains his daughters to fulfil his incomplete dream of winning a wrestling gold medal for his country. The girls, true to their father’s training, beat all odds to fulfil their father’s dreams.
How to choose the best movie for you
When it comes to choosing a movie to watch on Netflix, there are a few things you should take into account. What kind of movie are you in the mood for? What’s your favorite genre? What are the critics saying?
Once you’ve answered these questions, it’ll be much easier to find a great movie to watch on Netflix. If you’re still not sure where to start, we’ve put together a list of the best movies to watch on Netflix in India.
If you’re looking for a romantic comedy, we recommend watching “The Fault in Our Stars”. If you want to laugh until you cry, “Bridesmaids” is a must-watch. For something a little different, check out “Snowpiercer”. And if you’re in the mood for a classic, “To Kill a Mockingbird” is always a good choice.
Whatever you decide to watch, we hope you have a great time!
Reviews of popular movies
Netflix is a great way to watch movies from the comfort of your own home. But with so many titles to choose from, it can be tough to know which ones are worth watching. If you’re looking for some good recommendations, check out our list of the best movies to watch on Netflix in India. From Bollywood classics to Hollywood blockbusters, there’s something for everyone. So whether you’re in the mood for a romantic comedy or an action-packed thriller, be sure to give these movies a try.
Best movies to watch on Netflix in India: Conclusion
We hope you enjoyed our list of the best movies to watch on Netflix in India. Whether you’re looking for a classic Bollywood film or a new release, there’s something for everyone on this list. So curl up with a bag of popcorn and get ready to be entertained!