Bengaluru North University has released the BNU Result online at the official website, bnu.ac.in. The exam result is made available under the ‘Student Portal’. Students appeared for the university exam can check the BNU Exam Result through the link mentioned on this page.
To access the Student Portal, mobile number and password are required. Students can check the BNU Result to know the total marks secured in the exam and the remarks (pass/fail).
The final mark statement will be provided by the university.
BNU Result 2019 can be checked online at the official website of the University and also on the notice board of the college. Students can also check their result through the link mentioned on this page.
Steps to check Bengaluru North University (BNU) 2019 Result:
- Visit the official BNU website, i.e, bnu.ac.in.
- Bengaluru North University (BNU) official page will open.
- Scroll down and check for the result link.
- Click on the link provided. A new page of “Student Portal” will open.
- Enter your mobile number and password and then click on the “Login” button.
- Now, the result will appear on the screen.
- Check your result and then take the print of the same.
BNU Result 2019 Printed Details:
Check the list of the details to be printed on Bengaluru North University Result 2019:
- Month & Year
- Register Number
- Subject Name
- Maximum Marks
- Minimum Marks
- Total marks
- Remarks (Pass/Fail)
BNU Result 2019 Revaluation of Answer Scripts:
- Bengaluru North University allows the student to apply online for the revaluation of the answer script within the time limit.
- There is no challenge valuation for PG courses and no provision for the photocopy of the answer script.
Students have to visit the BNU website and log in on “Student Portal” by using a mobile number and password.
After that, the revaluation menu will open and students have to enter the required details there.
- Students have to pay the prescribed fees for applying the revaluation of the answer script.
- After submitting the application form for revaluation, a unique application number will be generated. Students are advised to take the print out of the application form for further correspondence.
- There will be no provision for revaluation for Open Elective Subject (only Theory papers).
- Fees once paid for the revaluation will not be refunded or adjusted for future examination.
- The fee structure for revaluation for UG and PG courses will be different.