Bihar Board 10th result 2020: Since the Bihar School Examination Board, BSEB has declared the BSEB Matric Results 2020 on the official website biharboardonline.com if any candidate who is not satisfied with their results can apply for online scrutiny of applications on the official website of the Board (BSEB).
The Bihar Board 10th results 2020 were released on Tuesday, May 26, 2020, at 12:30 PM.
The candidates can read the tweet shared below by the Bihar Board official account and also go through the instructions shared below for application for scrutiny.
— Bihar School Examination Board (@officialbseb) May 27, 2020
Bihar Board 10th Result: How to apply for scrutiny
- Candidates have to visit the official website for Bihar Board
- Click on the link that reads 10th exam results 2020
- Now, click on the link for Matric Scrutiny application
- Register yourself by entering your details
- Fill in the subjects that you wish to apply for and pay the fee
- Now go to the submit option and click it
- Save a copy of the form for future use
Candidates can apply from May 29, 2020, till June 12, 2020. There will be an application form fee for the candidates.
The students are required to pay INR 70 per subject for the examinations. This year, 80.5 per cent students have been announced passed by the board in the 10th/ matric results. The candidates have to go to the Board official’s website for the latest updates on the application form.
This year over 15 lakh candidates took the Bihar Board Matric exams and the toppers list was dominated by boys. Himanshu Raj was the topper of the Board 2020 exam with 96.2 per cent marks.