On Monday, Karishma took to Instagram and penned a lengthy note, sharing how she broke several stereotypes to achieve her dreams in life.
Mohit Malhotra who has come on board for the show opposite her has confirmed that he is definitely reuniting with Hina for the show
Karishma Tanna was declared the winner whereas two finalists Karan Patel and Dharmesh Yelande were announced first and second runners-up
Helly, who is currently shooting for the second season of “Ishq Mein Marjawan”, says small screen actors get “a different kind of treatment”.
Rohit Shetty, who has been synonymous with the Khatron Ke Khiladi series, won’t be available to host the first two episodes of this special edition
Entertainment portal Pinkvilla contacted Parth and he confirmed the development. Here’s what he said!
He realised this while working on the web series “Ratri Ke Yatri”, which narrates five dramatic and thought-provoking stories set in red light areas.
Media reports suggested that Saumya Tandon of Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain fame might be replaced by Shefali Jariwala of Bigg Boss 13 fame. Here’s what she said!
Here’s the final list of contestants whom you will see participating on Khatron Ke Khiladi Reloaded!
Sony will hold 74 per cent stake in the merged entity while RIL and Viacom who are 51:49 JV partners in Viacom 18 will retain the remaining 26 per cent.
Kapil today took to his Instagram story to share a glimpse of Bharti Singh and Sumona Chakravarti who were seen following all the safety protocols while entering the set. Check it out!
According to a report in Mirror, Ankita Lokhande has approached Ekta Kapoor to script and produce Pavitra Rishta Part 2
Known for shows like “Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji” and “Ek Deewaana Tha”, Donal Bisht is set to feature in a musical web series
As per reports, it was after this stunt that Tejasswi got an impact on her eyes because of which she had to quit the show. Check out pics of her eye injury!
From the looks of it, the protection seemed to have made a spot in the plot of the episode, something which was pointed out by netizen. Check it out!
Shrenu Parikh in a tweet this morning, revealed to one and all on social media that she had tested positive for the pandemic and was in the hospital
As reported by Telly Chakkar, a man named Gopal has tested positive for Coronavirus. He is said to be Saumya’s makeup man
The Indian Idol 12 promo shows singer Aditya Narayan returning as the host and explaining the rules of participation
As Pearl V Puri turned a year older today, he requested his fans to not buy or send any gifts to him, instead feed animals and birds in their vicinity
Annu Kapoor has been roped in for the production, that is the Hindi remake of the famous Bengali daily soap Sreemoyee that airs on Star Jalsha
The sitcom’s makers have resumed shooting on July 10, 115 days after the shooting had stopped due to COVID-19 pandemic. Check out the pics!
There seem to be multiple factors for the same, but looks like the safety and regulations have been the biggest concern for them given the huge cast
David Schwimmer said that the show was very progressive in terms of its depiction of gay relationships at a time when it wasn’t common on television
The team of “Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai” had started shooting last month after a long break due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Susheel Gowda played a role in serial Anthapura and was looking forward to establishing himself in the Kannada Film Industry