CBSE Result 2022 Live: CBSE has declared Class12 results today. Students can download their results by visiting the official website cbse.nic.in.
Class 10 exams ended on 24 May 2022 while the 12th board exams concluded on 15 June 2022. The Class 10, 12 result 2022 are based on the examination of two terms. The weightage for Term 1 would be 30% and for Term 2, it would be 70%.
Students can calculate your cumulative grade points average or CGPA by totaling grade points of all the subjects and dividing the result by the aggregate number of subjects. The final result will be declared as ‘Pass’, ‘Fail’ or ‘Essential Repeat’ on the CBSE website cbseresults.nic.in.
Check your CBSE results through the UMANG app
How to obtain mark sheets through DigiLocker
- Visit the official website of DigiLocker or open its mobile application and sign in.
- Select “Central Board of Secondary Education.”
- Now, click on the link provided for CBSE Class 12 result 2022.
- Enter your credentials like roll numbers and school numbers to log in to the DigiLocker.
- After submitting, you will be able to see your results on the screen.
- For future reference, download the soft copy of the result and keep a printout with you.