NEW DELHI: National Testing Agency has published the Admit Card for Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 examination on its official website. Candidates who have registered for the exam can download their admit card from the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in – using their application number and date of birth.
The NTA will be holding the Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professor on November 19, 21 and 26, 2020 for 2,62,692 candidates, covering 05 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Candidates are advised to note the following points:
- The Admit Card is released provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility conditions.
- Admit Card would not be sent by post.
- Candidate should not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
- Candidates are recommended to preserve a copy of their Admit Card in good condition for future use.
Candidates are advised to be in touch with the website csirnet.nta.nic.in for updates relating to the examination. In case of any difficulty in downloading the Admit Card, candidates may call to 0120-6895200 (NTA Helpline number) or write to NTA at [email protected]