Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023: In Delhi, the Delhi High Court has released the official announcement regarding the Delhi Judicial Service Exam scheduled for 2023. The notification states that the application period for the Delhi Judicial Service examination will commence on November 7.
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may submit their applications for the Delhi Judicial Service examination via the official website, Delhi High Court.nic.in. It should be noted by applicants that the application window for the Delhi Judicial Service will remain open until November 22.
The preliminary examination for the Delhi Judicial Service is planned to take place on Sunday, December 10. Exam administration will occur during a single session between 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
The recruitment initiative of the Delhi Judicial Service seeks to occupy 53 positions, of which 34 are in the general category, 5 are in the SC category, and 14 are in the ST category.
The application fee for candidates in the general, OBC, and EWS categories is Rs 1500. Candidates in the SC, ST, and PwD categories are required to submit an application fee of Rs 400.
Judicial Service Examination Application Instructions for 2023
- To apply for the Judicial Service preliminary examination in 2023, candidates may adhere to the succinct instructions provided below.
- Delhi High Court website: Delhi high Court. nic. in
- Use the provided link to register for the Judicial Service Examination.
- Enter all the requested information.
- Please upload the documents.
- Proceed with the submission of your application while retaining a hard copy for offline reference.